Made this last night. Very Yummy! I didn’t have any shortening so I used all butter and it was a little salty.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 2 cups Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix eggs, 1 cup of the sugar, the butter and shortening. Stir in Bisquick mix until dough forms.
- 2 In small bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. (If dough feels too soft for shaping into balls, put dough in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.) Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.